Best Vantage Points
- Shores of Lake Burley Griffin for the best view
- Regatta Point
- Black Mountain Tower
- The Carillon
- Mt Ainslie
- Red Hill Lookout
- Mount Pleasant - Duntroon
Where To Sit:
The firing zone for 104.7’s Skyfire 25 will be right down the center basin of Lake Burley Griffin right up to Anzac Parade and Parliament House down to Regatta Point.
For those who normally sit in front of the National Library, you will still get a good view, but we’d suggest you move further east so you don’t miss a thing.
- Between Questacon and Kings Avenue Bridge.
- Great vistas from Parliament House rooftop down to Old Parliament House and the new Commonwealth Place and of course, National Gallery of Australia and High Court
- Between Regatta Point and Kings Avenue Bridge
- Great vistas from Regatta Point, Commonwealth Park [lakeside], base of Anzac Parade, Kings Park and near the Carillion. Please note, no public access to Aspen Island this year (if you are attending a wedding – you may be able to gain access)